May 22, 2011

Blog Hop Winners!!!

Woops! Where the heck have I been? Might as well be the moon because I certainly don't seem to have my head on straight. I can't believe that in all the hustle bustle of the past week, I forgot to announce the winners of the Blog Hop prizes! With my sincere apologies and without further ado, here they are!

  1. Little Frieda at the Seashore and Little Frieda & Lulu - My Girl: Heather aka kurlygirl (from Sue's blog)
  2. Happiness is... Card Kit: Tiffany (from Linda's blog)
  3. Simply Delightful Card Kit: Sue D (from Jessica's blog)
  4. Soiree Card Kit: Gini Cagle aka Beadz (from Kim's blog)
Congratulations ladies! Please email me at thecraftsmeow@gmail.com with your mailing address and I'll get your prizes right out to you.

So where have I really been? At the Color Connections Creative Tour, that's where. (*big grin*) I've been having such a blast! I go back tomorrow for the retailers' portion. I can promise you this: you will see some amazing Pink Paislee, Prima and Tattered Angels products at The Craft's Meow as soon as they are released! I can hardly wait to share them with you! 

I'll be back soon with more fun stuff, so stay tuned!!!