September 23, 2011

Another New Stamp Designer and Sneak Peek!

In addition to Maree Truelove, who we "peeked" yesterday, we are very excited to announce that Kaitlyn Ord is joining us as a stamp designer!!


In Kaitlyn's words: I live and work in Cleveland, Ohio. I graduated from Kent State University with a BFA in visual communication design and have been working as an art director for an advertising agency ever since. I have huge love for typography, all things vintage, buttons and cats.

I grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania where I spent most of my childhood singing and drawling doodles on any surface I could find. Honestly, I still spend most of my time like that. Instead now my doodles transform into wedding invitations, stationary, logos, and stamps! I am thrilled to be joining The Craft's Meow team and am so inspired by all involved.

I just know you will LOVE Kaitlyn's style! Here is a wee peek of her very first stamp set...

Be sure to join us again tomorrow for a peek at what's coming from Nina B Designs!