November 15, 2012

Winners!

Hello, friends! I'm popping in today to announce two winners of a TCM stamp set of choice!

First up is the winner randomly selected from all comments left on our Holiday Card Blog Hop post! Congratulations to...

Next is the winner randomly selected from all those who linked their Hope For You To Cling To cards to our post! Congratulations to...

Ladies, please email your address and stamp set choice to me at thecraftsmeow@gmail.com and I'll get your prize right out to you!

Don't forget, there's still time to take 15% off of our holiday/winter stamp sets, but only until 11:59 pm Pacific tonight! Just enter the code Holiday at checkout. Click -->HERE to be taken to our holiday/winter stamp collection.

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on our Holiday Card Blog Hop! I'm glad you were inspired and delighted with what you saw. :) Stay tuned for our November release! Previews begin on Monday, November 26th, with the release on Friday, November 30th!

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH My GOODNESS! Yippee.
Um, I don't know what to choose...

YAY