March 2, 2013

Sweet, Kind, Patient, Loving Mother!

Hey Everybody,

Gayatri here today. I am sharing with a card I made for my mother. She lives very far away in a different country. Although we talk over skype, it is hard not able to give her a hug. So I decided to make a card and sent it to her with a personal note inside. Here is the card I made.



I have used Beautiful Spring Stamp set and Mother and Father stamp set. Love the subtle pink stamping of the flower and overlaping sentiment with black. Pink is her  favourite colour and she loves flowers. I have paired it with black and white polka dots and black rhinestones for contrasting details. I think she is going to love the surprise card and probably tears as well. I have blogged the card before it can reach her because I know she does not read this blog. I am safe:)

Here are the two Stamp sets I have used

Mother and Father
 Mother and Father Stamp Set
Beautiful Spring
Beautiful Spring Stamp Set.

Check out the store for more gorgeous stamp sets. Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

Ta!

0 comments: