July 30, 2013

Slow Down and Enjoy Life

I just adore the turtles in the new Turtle Love stamp set and had to make another card with the sweet little turtle in this set.  I went for a more simple card with a white card base.  I added some blue ink from a sponge for the sky and used some patterned paper scraps at the bottom of the card.

Here is a closer shot of the little turtle and butterfly, both colored with Copic markers.  I fussy cut the little turtle and added a some dimension to it with foam adhesive.

To finish off the card, I added some natural bakers twine and a button.  Take a peek at this adorable Turtle Love stamp set:

I hope that you are feeling inspired and will take more time to "Slow down and enjoy LIFE!"

Hugs,
Amy

4 comments:

Iris said...

Cute - love the turtle

Pam said...

So cute! Such an adorable stamps set!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Amy! You showcased the stamps beautifully! x

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on this cute and simple card. The twine and button are perfect dimension and texture. The stamp set is adorable.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com