October 29, 2013

Halloween Tag and Christmas Tree

Hi TCM Friends!
It's Sharri here today to share a couple projects with you. 
My first project is a Halloween tag that I made to tie on a little bag of treats for my daughter. 


The image is from Fall Fibi and Lilly and is colored with copics - YR12, YR15, YR16, YR18/V22, V25, V28/Y11, Y13/T1, T2, T3, T4, T4.
The tag was cut with a die from my stash as was the grass behind the image. 
I used metallic vintage hemp cord to tie the tag to the treat bag and attach the button. 

 Here is a close up of the colored image. I added Glitter Glaze to the stars for dimension and sparkle.

My next project is a shape card made with Christmas Blessings which one of the newly released stamp sets. 

To create the Christmas tree shape for the card base, I used the largest of the Spellbinders Pennants die. 
Next I cut several scalloped borders using gold cardstock. I also cut out several lacy eyelet borders using pattern paper and then threaded green ribbon through the openings.
I adhered the borders to the pennant then trimmed the edges using the pennant as a guide. 
The star and angel were heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
The sentiment is also from Christmas Blessings


I finished off the card by adding little gold pearls to embellish the tree and sentiment.

Here is a closer look at the sets I used for my projects today -

Fall Fibi & Lilly


Christmas Blessings

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Sharri

4 comments:

Gabby said...

DARLING kitty tag for your daughter's treat bag! Like this stamp set. Pretty, elegant tree, as well. :)

Clare said...

Fabulous work!

quilt4fun2 said...

Super job coloring the sweet kitty stamp. The papers for your tag are wonderful. Very clever how you put the Tree card together...I love the angel. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

sharon g said...

I LOVE the kitty stamps. I hope that you keep making them........