November 15, 2011

November/December Sketch Challenge!

Yay, it's time for a new sketch challenge here at The Craft's Meow! You have a whole month to play... we hope you will join us!

This month's sketch was created by Debbie Pamment...thank you Debbie!


Behold the wonderful cards created by some of our design team members using this sketch:

featuring In Tandem and
featuring Happy Hoo-lidays


You may enter as often as you like, but you must use TCM stamps and we must be able to see the sketch in there somewhere. You are free to flip it or turn it as you like! You have until December 14th at 9:00 pm Pacific to link your card below. Oh, and the best part? We'll randomly award a TCM stamp set of choice to one lucky winner!!! Enjoy!


4 comments:

America said...

I loved your sketch and wanted to play along. I absolutely didnt realize that I had to use The Cats Meow images until after I had posted my card. Sorry about that and thank you for providing the lovely sketch anyway. :)

Annette Allen said...

awesome fun sketch...thanks for the challenge..

Annette Allen said...

I am not sure what happened to my card... I uploaded it again..

Annette Allen said...

oh sorry, I so missed that you had to use TSM stamps...now I know why it was deleted..