October 3, 2012

Welcome Gayatri and Lin to Team TCM!!!

Hello friends! I'm popping in today to introduce you to two of the five newest members of our Design Team, Gayatri Murali and Lin Brandyberry! Please join me in extending a warm TCM welcome to these amazing artists!


My name is Gayatri Murali. I live in Australia with my husband, two children heading into their teens, and a one-year-old cocker spaniel named Charlie. I am a therapist by profession working with children with Autism. I started out as a scrapbooker six years ago, but now I've turned into a full time cardmaker. My style is stamps, inks and cardstock, clean and simple. I also love bright colors and modern graphic design. I enjoy the process of designing. I find crafting very therapeutic. A lot of my free time is spent at my craft desk either planning or designing. I am super thrilled to design for The Craft's Meow and also be working with an amazing team! 


Hi!  I'm Lin and I live in Canton, Ohio with my husband of 41 years.  We have been blessed with 2 sons and 3 grandchildren.  A former quilter, I was introduced to stamping in 2005, and now I love making cards, playing with paper just like I did with my fabrics.  I love flowers and hearts, paper-piecing, fussy-cutting, and just playing with color.  I started my blog devoted to card making in 2009 and the years have flown by since; almost every day you'll find me in my craft room working on a card.  A huge part of my love of this craft is the friends I've made on- and off-line; card makers  are wonderful people!   I've been a big fan of The Craft's Meow stamps, and I'm thrilled to be a part of this amazing team!   I'm looking forward to working with my fellow team members to inspire you.

I'll be back tomorrow to introduce you to the other three newest design team members! See you then!

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Woohoo! Congratulations Ladies!

~amy~ said...

Congrats ladies!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Looking forward to seeing your projects.

Mary-Anne V said...

Congrats ladies...this will be fun to see what you create.

Sharri said...

Congratulatons Lin and Garatri!!

judkajudi said...

Congratulations, Ladies!! Can't wait to see your awesome work with TCM stamps!

jintyoo7 said...

How exciting to see you both here, Lin and Gayatri! Cannot wait to see the incredible work, that I just know you will be creating :)

Virginia L. said...

Congrats to Gayatri and Lin!! How awesome these two talented ladies are on this DT! Wooho, way to go, Lin!!!!!!