December 16, 2012

December Sketch Challenge

Hello friends, Jennifer here with a reminder about the December sketch challenge!  If you haven't had a chance to play along, you have until 12/31 at 9pm PT to link up!  I had a lot of fun with this sketch (you can see my project here), and I know you will, too!  Let's check out some more inspiration!

First up is this beauty from our DT member, Sharri who used Lovely Ovals on this colorful card -


Next up is this fun card by one of our participants, Erin, who used Retro Foundations and Star Quality on this striking card -




Now for the details...you may enter as often as you like, but we must be able to see the sketch in there somewhere. You are free to flip it or turn it as you like!

You do NOT have to use TCM stamps to enter the challenge. However, if you are the winner and you have used TCM stamps on your entry, you will not only receive a TCM stamp set of choice as your prize, but also a coupon for 15% off one additional stamp set of choice which can be used one time within 30 days!!!

You have until December 31st @ 9:00 pm pacific to link up and thank you so much for joining us!!

3 comments:

Dorothy S said...

I cannot find Mr. Linky (or whatever...). I will try to come back. Here is my card
http://cardsbydorothy.blogspot.com/2012/12/glittery-white-for-christmas.html

Dorothy S said...

I found it!!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Thanks for sharing my card :)