March 29, 2013

Celebrate with Cake!

Happy Friday TCM Fans!
It's Sharri with you here to day to share a card I made using a couple of fun stamps sets which I love because they can be paired up with so many of the TCM sets! 
The 'cake' and heart with the Celebrate sentiment are from Love Dwells Here. The cake stand and the bow are from Take The Cake. I did a bit of fussy cutting so I could pop up the bow and heart on the cake to add dimension to the card. 
The papers are from an older My Minds Eye paper pack called Stella Ruby - Hattie. 
I threaded the black gingham ribbon through the top of the lace and tied it with a bow.  I finished off the card  by adding tiny rhinestones to the cake stand and the top center of the heart.


These are the sets I used:

Love Dwells Here
Take The Cake
Thank you for stopping by the blog and have a fantastic start to your weekend!