July 25, 2013

Two cards

Hello!  It's Lin today with a couple of cards for you, using our Typically Teen stamp set.  I've been noticing all the paint splat stamps coming out recently, and they're a bit outside my usual style.  I thought this set would be a great way to get started, and I enjoyed the process!  I ended up making one card with bolder colors, and  another with softer ones.



Karen Baker designed this set, and she was way out ahead of the curve when she did! I really like these stamps because the elements are not too big, and therefore you can combine many of them together in one card.   And the bonus is that if you have an ink smudge, it will never be noticed!!


Typically Teen

Hope I've inspired you to make something today that is a bit outside your box - you might be surprised how much fun it is!  Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Pam said...

This looks like a fun set and your cards show it off so well!

Unknown said...

Love this set. So many possibilities and all with such fun. great cards and so cute.

Unknown said...

Love this set. So many possibilities and all with such fun. great cards and so cute.

LauraJane:) said...

I just bought this set and find it VERY fun to play with!
VERY TEEN indeed!

Clare said...

Love these! Great job!

Brenda said...

Beautiful cards...love Karen Baker's designing talent!