December 26, 2013

Store Closing ... Final Sale!!!

Hello, friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are still enjoying the holiday season!

This is our final reminder that the doors of The Craft's Meow will close at midnight Eastern on December 31st. We still have a few fabulous stamp sets left for your paper crafting pleasure. All have been marked down to $2.00 to $5.00!!! You can find them by clicking >HERE<. There are only a few left of each, so you might want to jump on them now before they are gone forever!

Shipping is a flat rate of $3.00 for US and $12 for International orders.

Please note that the store Gallery will remain open until March 6, 2014, for you to explore for great ideas and inspiration for your TCM cards. Our Pinterest boards, Facebook page, and this blog will remain open indefinitely so that you can refer back for more ideas and inspiration. I truly hope that you continue to enjoy your TCM stamp sets for a long time to come!

Thank you all for your business and kind comments over these past (nearly) three years! It has been a wonderful experience, full of many blessings. I will miss you all and TCM so very much.

Hugs to all,

1 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I'm REALLY sorry that I missed this sale. If there's anywhere I can still buy them, I'd sure be interested.
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com