June 28, 2013

Chalkboard fun!

Clare here today with some chalkboard fun using the fab Chalkboard Birthday stamp set. I love the chalkboard style and it's very easy to do with this great stamp set.


After stamping your chalkboard sentiment with VersaMark, heat emboss in white and add some touches of a white pigment ink pad. You can also add some ruled lines using white pencil as I did here in the background. I also love to add a touch of color using blending chalks.


Here's the Chalkboard Birthday stamp set I used today! Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!


Other supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Sizzix Framelits Oval Frame, Rose Pavilion (Anna Griffin) embossing folder, crochet lace, yellow twill, white coloring pencil, baker's twine.

1 comments:

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Clare, this is so sweet! I love how you added the colored chalks over the white-fabulous idea! Thanks so much for sharing!