April 21, 2011

Fanfare of Trumpets!

I have been eagerly awaiting this day... the day I could finally reveal the inaugural Design Team for The Craft's Meow! But first, I have yet another announcement!

Once again, I am over the moon with excitement and blessed beyond words to welcome the lovely Ivana Camdzic to our team as Kit Designer!!! Ivana will no doubt wow you with her beautiful creations! As with Alice and Sarah, I can't wait to be Ivana when I myself make her kits! (*grin*)  You can read more about Ivana on our Stamp & Kit Designer Page.

And now the announcement I've been dying to make and that you've all been waiting for, may I present The Craft's Meow Design Team:

and Guest Designer Heather Jensen

Oh my gosh, I still can't believe how lucky I am to work with these ladies. You can read more about them on our Design Team Page!!! Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Ivana, Amy, Debbie, Jean, Kim, Lindsay and Heather!!! 

You will see their beautiful work with our TCM stamps beginning on April 28th when we start previews of our May release stamps and kits. Snippets will begin on Saturday, so stay tuned!!!

Oh, and we're getting really close to reaching 200 peeps who "like us" on our Facebook page, so please join us there (the link is in the right sidebar) and recommend us to your friends. For every 100 people who like our page by April 30th, we're giving away all four of the stamp sets designed by Nina Brackett being released on May 1st as a prize! I'm ready to give away several sets. Are you ready to win them???? 

Thanks everyone! See you back here soon with more!

18 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yahoooo...so happy to be part of all the excitement!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It will be exciting to see their work!

Patti J said...

Congratulations ladies!!!! What a fabulous team you have, my friend! I am so eager to see what beauties these ladies create with your wonderful stamps! It's been so exciting, seeing you take this dream off the ground! I'm like a young child waiting for Christmas to come, in waiting for Nina's releases on May 1st!!! God Bless you my friend - and all of your team! Hugs...

Jennie said...

Congrats ladies and and what a wonderful team. Looking forward to being inspired bu their designs.

Michele Gross said...

Woot woot! What a fabulous team!! :) So happy to see my bloggy buddy Amy will be getting inky with you-she rocks!!

A Consuming Passion said...

So good to see an Aussie in this amazing team!!!! Looking forward to lots of inspiring projects! Congrats all!

Jean Martin said...

Yahooo! So happy to be a part of this wonderful team! And I can't wait for everyone to see the May realease!!! You're all going to fall in LOVE!!! :)

Carol W. said...

Congratulations to the DT! Looking forward to their fabulous creations!

Danni said...

Congrats to all the fabulous new design team ladies! Can't wait to see their creations!

NinaB said...

I am so excited that I get to work with these talented ladies. This release is going to be awesome!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Congratulations ladies! This is so exciting!

Cat Tidwell said...

Congrats to all of you! Cant wait to see your wonderful creations here with The Craft's Meow!

Debbie Pamment said...

Sooooo happy to be a part of this truly amazing team! Thanx Lisa - it's going to be FUN!
xXx

Payne Holler Cards said...

what an awesome DT! so looking forward to their creations...congratulations ladies (-:

Susan said...

How exciting! I'm keeping my fingers crossed on those Nina Brackett stamp sets!

Kary said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see all the lovely inspiration.

Jess said...

Congratulations how wonderful I can't wait to see all the new designs.

farmhouse-story said...

congrats, everyone! yay, heather:) looking forward to seeing nina's beautiful stamps!