January 26, 2013

"Tis So Sweet

Nina here today with another card. I just love the color combo of this one: pink, red and Kraft. I used two of the recent January release sets. The sentiment is from Beautiful Hymns set. The bird is from Happy as a Lark set.

I first cut a panel of patterned paper from Authentique's Lovely Collection and adhered it on a pink card stock. I die cut Spellbinders Window #2 die on kraft and popped it up using foam dots. I decorated the window with Want2Scrap's Bling Hearts - Pink and Red Rhinestones on the top and Sleek Strips Pearls-White along the bottom.
W2S-Feb-13-2
It's hard to see on the photo, but the window is slightly propped open. A little bit of twine above the sentiment and the card is done.
W2S-Feb-13-2-det
Doesn't this card scream spring? I can't wait! :) Have a great weekend!
~Nina
Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are generally brief term loans that do offer you meet your fiscal matters inside a
desired certain time period. Thinking about time limitations these loans are specifically developed above an obligation free platform.
As such, these are kept entirely totally free from credential checksums.
Issues such as defaults, arrears, bankruptcy, CCJs and even IVAs are not considered here.
Further, there are also no collaterals related with these loans.
There is minimal paper function expected on the aspect
of borrower. There are also no hidden or additional documentation or faxing expected here.
Applying for these loans is also extremely convenient.
Consumers basically require filling an via the internet type
and once this gets authorized money is received inside 24 hours time frame.
These loans are commonly supplied below hassle-free terms and circumstances.

The common simple applicant criteria here is that they will need to be a UK resident
and of 18 years of age.
Also visit my web site :: go to

Lagene said...

Great card Nina! I love these hymns stamps!!!