August 30, 2013

Inspirational Mini Cards

Hi everyone!!  This is Amy here to share a fun set of inspirational mini cards created with the new Choose Hope stamp set.  I love tucking little inspirational notes in with gifts that I give to neighbors and packed away in lunches for my hubby and kids.  These little 3x3 inch sized minis are perfect for the job and I just LOVE the inspiring quotes in the Choose Hope stamp set.

To make these mini cards, I cut out four 3 x 6 inch pieces of white cardstock and then folded them in half to make a 3 x 3 inch card.  After stamping and embellishing the 2 1/2 inch square front panels, I mounted them on a coordinating color of cardstock cut to about 2 11/16 inches square.  I then mounted these on the 3 x 3 white card base with foam adhesive.

Here is a closer look at the rainbow mini that I colored with pens and then added some liquid pearls to the clouds for a fun accent.

On the Choose Hope card, I added some pen accents around the letters for extra color and then also stamped the butterflies from the same stamp set and added a large star brad.

On the Miracles Happen card, I made this one pretty clean and simple by stamping my sentiment and image and then adding a row of brads under the sentiment......

And on this final card, I just stamped the flowers from the Choose Hope set and added some small pearl embellishments to the center of the smaller flowers.  The larger flowers are actually stamped with the same color ink, just stamped on a scrap piece of paper first and then stamped again without re-inking to get the lighter image.

Take a peek at this wonderful set that I created these mini cards from.......


I hope you have a great day!!

~Amy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are fantastic stamps, they deliver a great message with such a modern twist. This makes them appealing to a much wider audience. Love them!

quilt4fun2 said...

You had something different for each...my favorites are the stamping off and Pen accents around the letters. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com