October 10, 2013

harvest...my favorite time of the year


Stacey here with a card celebrating the harvest season!  The stamp set, Speaking of Fall is FREE this month with your $60 purchase!  I adore the leaf images (outlined, solid and patterned) in this set and those fabulous sentiments!


If you look closely to the sentiment tag, there are some aqua leaves stamped collage-style onto the patterned paper. The sentiments on the tag and card front panel were heat embossed to create a bold shine and texture.  


Thanks so much for stopping by today!


3 comments:

Pam said...

Gorgeous! Love all the layers!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the colors and design of this card. he leaves are pretty on the Speaking of Fall stamp set. I like how you used them quietly on the sentiment label. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim S said...

I LOVE Stacey's bold color combo!