March 18, 2011

Another Fabulous Kit Collection!

Me oh my, me oh my, did I miss posting a preview yesterday? Yes I did! And no it wasn't because I was drinking too much green beer. :) The day just raced away from me. It's like that right now... I feel the clock tick tocking away towards the grand opening on Monday, and there seem to be so many last-minute things to do. PLUS, I've been making arrangements for some fabulous things to come, which I can't share with you quite yet, but you will be as thrilled as me I'm sure! Don't you hate those teases? lol

Back to the previews...

Here's another of the initial three kit collections releasing next week, the Portrait Collection by Crate Paper. Lovely!!!

And of course there will be lots of lovely embellies to go along with it, including these beauties...
Oh, yes, you are going to LOVE these kits. And if that weren't enough, one of the two companion kits will have yet another of Claire Brennan's wonderful wee stamp sets designed just for me... image and greeting...which might just be my favorite. (*wink*)


Speaking of Claire, I owe her a huge debt of gratitude. Not only did she treat me like royalty while I was part of her Design Team and her "Mousekeeper" (DT and Sketch Challenge Coordinator), but I learned a great deal from her example. She's a very special lady and I treasure our friendship. I was blown away when she offered to design these stamps for me. Do folks get any nicer than this? I don't think so! And I have no problem saying that a piece of my heart and crafting dollars will always belong to Waltzingmouse Stamps.

Okay, I promise I'll be back tomorrow with some peeks of Little Frieda! It's about time she made her debut, don't you think?

Have a wonderful day!

16 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

these sneak peeks have been so exciting, but I confess to being over-the-top thrilled with anticipation for Miss Frieda!!!! can't wait for her debut! :)

Sandie said...

Loving the sneak peeks!!! And yes, yes, YES it's about time Frieda made her debut!!! :D

Anonymous said...

I just love these papers and to think the kit includes a special stamp designed by Claire! How great is that. I can't wait for Monday - best of luck with your new venture!

cowboydutrem said...

WOW! Love this collection!

Kristine said...

oh I THINK, I THINK! LOL... can't wait to see more of li'l Frieda, and that KIT is so awesome!! Very lovely, just like the first. Oh, this isn't gonna be good for my bank account, LOL!! =) You go girl!!

Andrea C said...

She sounds very sweet. Good luck with the opening of your store hope all goes fantastically well x

D said...

How cool of her! Love the Crate paper. So elegant.

Stephanie said...

What beautiful papers and embellies! Can't wait to see the whole thing.

Kelly S said...

How swwet! Your posts are always so kind and graceful and full of gratitude! This looks like one fabulous kit! TFS!!

Julia Aston said...

Can't wait to see your kits Lisa! these papers and brads are wonderful!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
this is again such a lovely new line of stamp and gorgeous papers
i just love the brads
hugs angelique

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful collection Lisa and that peek is such a tease!

Linda said...

Wonderful kit I love the colors.

Simply Shaz said...

OOh these goodies look delicious Lisa! I only just discovered WM just over a week ago and iam *hooked* My 2nd order has gone in already...lol! Iam 'eagerly' waiting for the opening of your store :)
Shaz x

Penni said...

Oh my I love these papers - the colours are devine.

Hugs
Penni
x

Ren-Yi said...

What amazing sneak peeks. This one really is teasing the little last ounce of patience out of me. do i spy a butterfly? must have...if so.