March 21, 2011

Trumpets begin to sound... and then... pause

Yes, it's true... I've hit a small glitch with setting up the shipping, so my store opening will be delayed a few hours. :( This is a steep learning curve I'm on, so I hope you'll bear with me. In the interest of fairness, since initial quantities are very limited, I'll set the new time for opening to be 12:00 pm Pacific rather than just open when I get the problem fixed. I'm pretty sure I can have it resolved by then!

In the meantime, I have something to entertain and inspire you! Many of my dear friends have very kindly created cards with some of the stamps being released today... you'll mostly see Little Frieda, but there's a smattering of Claire Brennan's wonderful images, too. I didn't have kits in time for the ladies to use with Claire's images, but you'll see how versatile the images are... workable with lots of patterned paper you already have on hand, and they will continue to delight even after you've used up everything in the kit!

Which reminds me... some of you might be wondering if Claire's images will be sold separately. The answer is not at this time. They will only be sold as part of the corresponding kit. But that doesn't mean that at some point, after all the corresponding kits have been exhausted, they won't pop up for sale individually!

You'll also catch sight of Little Frieda's Flowers, the stamp I haven't previewed yet on my blog. I meant to do that, but got buried in bagging up kits and stamps...another learning curve... that takes a bit longer than I thought it would, probably because the labor I employ (i.e., the sons of The Craft's Meow) are reluctant participants... a bit like herding cats! lol

Anyway, here are links to the blogs of the Friends of the Craft's Meow (in no particular order), to whom I'm eternally grateful!



Tip: if you want to navigate back and forth between my blog and these links so that you don't lose your place, use Control+Click. One of these days I'll figure out the HTML code to make it happen automatically. Another thing for my to-do list! lol

And, yes, I will reveal the winner of the 72-piece Copic Marker Set later today as well, so stay tuned!

Thanks for your patience... I'll see you back here in a bit!


12 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

so sorry you are having a few techy troubles, but it will all be worth it in the end...... we are hanging in there with ya! :)

Simply Shaz said...

Technology always has it's downside :( Fingers crossed you have it all sorted soon enough! Good Luck :)
Shaz x

B said...

Big big big congrats Lisa! :) I'll be sure to stop by later to check out the store, in the meantime, the sneaks are just fab!

Bonnie said...

Life is a learning curve - technology should be simple - don't you think??!! lol!! Congrats Lisa - waiting with bated breath!

Karen said...

Aw hun don't let these minor set backs take away from the excitement of it all! It's going to be wonderful I just know it! Smiles. Great previews by the way!xx

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

So sorry to hear about the lil set backs! I'm sure it will all work out just fine :)
Awesome creations by everyone! Amazing job :)

Enjoy your Grand Opening! You've worked hard, smile :)
hugs, margie

Tanya Dudkina said...

So sorry for your lil set backs/ but I'm sure that everything gonna be ok soon!!
Wish you good luck!! Hugs from Ukraine!!

Dawnll said...

Congratulations! I am excited to see the new products.

Auntie Em said...

Congrats on your new store! Even with a few technical glitches, it will all be good soon. Loved seeing all the great cards from the designers! What a lot of creativity!
Thanks for sharing and I'll be back soon! :)

THERESA said...

Hang in there girl, it is just around the corner, we don't mind waiting, worth it ........:))
lotsa luv

Mimi said...

Woohoo! Congrats on your big day! These minor tech issues will work it in no time. The projects made by your friends are all fabulous! Cant wait to see the new store! ;)

MILA25 said...

Also look forward to the opening of your store. I wish you luck in his acting and I can not wait to draw this wonderful award.
Hugs from Poland Mila :)