March 14, 2011

The Countdown is On! Let the Previews Begin!

Yikes, I can't believe it's only one more week before the store opens! Gee, I sure hope I'm ready! lol There's still so much to do...

I'm thinking you might want to get a taste of things to come? Well, for one thing (or should I say, two or three?), there will be two kits featuring patterned paper from the Curtain Call collection and embellies from Graphic 45...

... plus a few other bits and bobs to coordinate. And, the most delicious part... a wee stamp set (image and greeting) designed by my dear friend, the one and only Claire Brennan of Waltzingmouse Stamps, will appear in one of the two kits!!!

Oh yes, it's true! And there's more to come!

A note or two about my kits: the paper will be cut down to 6 x 6, which will save shipping costs. A friend has suggested offering 6 x 12 strips for scrapbookers, and I may well try that soon. If you have any feedback for me on this, please let me know! I don't know about you, but I cut into a lot of paper and have many scraps left over. I like the idea of buying just a bit and using it up so that I can move on to the next latest and greatest thing.

Generally, I'll be dividing up most of a particular paper collection and many of its coordinating elements into two different kits...adding a few other things (the bits and bobs) to enhance the kits' possibilities. One of the two kits will have a wee stamp set included. If you purchase both kits, you get everything I have to offer for that particular collection!

Starting out, I have no idea what to expect in terms of demand so the kits will be limited. But I'll do my best to restock the most popular kits asap, and keep things fresh.

Thank you all so much for following along with me on this journey. I've loved reading every single comment... all of your encouragement and good wishes have lifted me up considerably! I could not be more grateful.

I'll be back tomorrow with another peek of coming attractions! Have a great day!

23 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Wow, this sure sounds exciting, can't wait!

Lori said...

I agree with you. I have cut most of my own dp down to 6 x 6, it's just easier to deal with. And your right, move on to the next latest and greatest!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Your kits sound like what I've been looking for for the last few weeks! I cut all of my papers down to 6x6 too, sometimes 6x12. I cannot wait to see it all :)
TFS the bit of tease!
hugs, margie

Janice said...

I am getting too excited! Can you be bribed to send me a kit early?!?! :)

Janice
www.cricutconfessions.com

Jennine Chambers said...

Best of luck with getting ready! I am looking forward to the big day!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
this is so gorgeous hunni
looking forward to see the next previeuw sweetie
hugs angelique

Sandie said...

Lookin' good!! Excited to see the store opening soon!!

Patti J said...

SQUEAL....I love Graphic 45 'stuff'!!! Can't wait for tomorrow's sneaky, peeky! Girl, I just know this is going to be a ginormous success for you, and that you will have to expand and open another location in (gasp!) Missouri!!! Good luck, my friend! Hugs...

Bonnie said...

Oh Lisa this is so exciting and I am so happy for you!

DeeDee Catron said...

Oh this is SUPER exciting! do you have a price range in mind yet? The one thing that has kept me from doing kit clubs is the shipping cost! So I'm excited by the idea of a smaller kit to send out.

FrancineB said...

I can't wait to see your kits! Sounds like you have some fabulous ideas in the works.

Becky said...

This sounds exciting Lisa! Can not wait to see. :)

Lisa said...

Yay, this looks great! Can't wait to see more :)

Debbie Pamment said...

Lookin' Good Lisa - woohooo - not long now!
xXx

Payne Holler Cards said...

really really looking forward to what you have "in store" for us LOL
lovin what I see!

Payne Holler Cards said...

really really looking forward to what you have "in store" for us LOL
lovin what I see!

Kelly said...

Good luck on your opening!

Unknown said...

Sneak peeks, always so much fun! And I agree with cutting the paper down, 6x6 is much easier to store than 12x12, great idea. One week to go!!!!

Eva Sanz said...

Se ve precioso lo que ofreces y me gustaria si por favor me envias lo que me costaria el envio a EspaƱa.
Besos

Cindy Haffner said...

EXCITING and some of my favorite papers!!

MiamiKel said...

Ditto - how exciting - I can already *hear* the excitement! I can't wait for opening day just based on these yummy previews!

Anniebee said...

I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see all the wonderful goodies in your new store! Best of luck!

Ren-Yi said...

OOOo WMS stamps in the kits! That's what all that mysterious blog posts were about during the Waltzingmouse release party ;) I'm super psyched...