March 26, 2011

I'm off to see the Wizard...

Hello everyone! Happy Saturday!!! I'm excited because I'm off to see the Wizard today. Actually, I'm off to see the stage play Wicked for the second time. I LOVE this play!!! Best of all, I'm taking my youngest boy Avery and this will be his very first live theater experience. I remember my Aunt Patty taking me to see live theater when I was about age 11... I wore a red dress and a faux leopard coat. Boy did I ever think I looked chic and stylish, especially in that coat!  LOL!!! Good memories.

Speaking of Aunt Patty, who is the beloved sister of my mom Frieda, I'm in such a good mood that I've got a very special offer for you. From now through Tuesday, March 29th, if you purchase all three Little Friedas (Little Frieda's Daisy, Little Frieda's Flowers and Little Frieda & Lulu - Mischief) you can take 20% off your purchase of those three stamps! Just enter the code 3LittleFriedas at checkout.

To inspire you, take a look at these two lovelies created by my dear friends Kris Breach and Nina Brackett:


Now off I go to get ready for the theater! Before I go, though, I'm going to tantalize you with a little teaser. Something exciting this way comes! And there's a hint in this post. Bwaaahaaahaaaa!!!

Have a wonderful day my friends!

14 comments:

Kristine said...

HOW FUN!!! I've never been to live theatre! Guess I don't get out much =) Have fun with your son and woohoo, don't those cards look GORGEOUS! (especially Nina's!!) Thanks Lisa!

Ren-Yi said...

oh what beautiful cards. hm - you're keeping us in suspense. how about a little patty to go w/ little frieda? or something related to wicked or theatre? ahh can't wait.

NinaB said...

I love Kristin's Little Frieda dress. and her coloring is perfect.

Eva Sanz said...

Preciosas

Becky said...

Both of these are stunning.

Lori said...

Hope you have/had a lovely day at the theater with your son!

Merry said...

What terrific creations with such a lovely image. Hope your day was fun.

Patti J said...

Beautiful cards Kris and Nina! Love them both! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve, Lisa! Hmmm....leopard skin? wizard? hmmmm.....

Chelsea said...

Great cards. Love the different looks.

Payne Holler Cards said...

hoping he loved the theatre!
these cards are adorable!
received my order - big smile here (-:

THERESA said...

Both cards are so adorable, but then also .... Frieda is sweet..........LOL
Hope you enjoy the theater with your son, nothing beats a live show , memories are made of this !!
lotsa luv

Wendy M said...

All the best with your new online store Lisa... lookin' good :D

Lori Aragon said...

Hope you had a fabulous time at the theater!

...and now it's a brand new week - hope your store flourishes!

Love n hugs,
Lori

Sandie said...

I think Patty might be coming to keep Frieda company?? :D :D

Gorgeous samples by the ladies!!