March 16, 2011

Introducing LaBlanche Stamps and Specialty Paper

When I was at CHA in January, I ran across this new vendor... LaBlanche Stamps. I was mesmerized watching the artist create the most beautiful pieces of art with her wonderfully detailed stamps and distress inks. And I loved how they looked when embossed with UTEE. The stamps are also unusual in that they are made of silicone and mounted on a foam block.

Well, what can I say... I was hooked! And I thought perhaps some of you might like them too...especially if you like the more artsy look, altered art, distress inks and the like. Any Tim Holtz fans out there besides me? I thought so! I hope to stock more Tim Holtz goodies as time goes by, but initially I've stocked a few things that will help you create the look that Blanche is demonstrating in this video...



And, of course, the stamps! Here are a few of what you'll find in stock on Monday...




Plus, I'm stocking some of that wonderful specialty stamping paper Blanche uses in the video. I'm telling you, I've never felt such smooth cardstock in my life! I'm stocking the card size, which is perfect for these images, and will cost less and weigh less for shipping. If there are enough requests, I'll see about stocking the larger full sheets.

As with everything starting out, with no idea of demand, quantities will be limited. However, if you all love the stamps and paper as much as I do, I will certainly reorder and add more images as quickly as possible!

See you tomorrow for more previews of coming attractions!

28 comments:

Penni said...

Wow these stamps are gorgeous.

Love the video too.

Hugs
Penni
X

cebelica said...

I love those stamps. They can be used for so many occasions. I hope I can get my hands on them! i have so many ideas already. lol

Sheree said...

Fantastic video Lisa!! I'm going to search out the extra thick embossing powder to play with. You did a fabulous job colouring with distress inks!
And... I have your store blinkie on my blog sidebar so hope you get more traffic!

Days End Studio said...

*drool* those are gorgeous!
My list keep getting looonger... lol.

Patti J said...

Oh Lisa, I am SO in trouble! You simply cannot show any more of these fabulous videos showing these fabulous new products that I simply MUST have! Like Sarah, my list is growing, and I am drooling!!! Thanks for the sneak peek!

Tricia said...

Great video - how fun to hear her beautiful French accent. Lovely stamps!

Merry said...

Beautiful stamps...wonderful video....amazing how quiet her heating tool is too.

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
what a gorgeous new stamps
and the video/tutorial is amazing
thanks for sharing sweetie
hugs angelique

Paula Ireland said...

Loved that video, and the artwork on those stamps is just amazing. The paper sounds yummy and I'm really glad that it comes in the smaller size. It obvious you've put your heart and soul into this and thought of all the details. Thanks Lisa.

Tanya said...

Love the video and those stamps are gorgeous!

Kristine said...

Awesome video Lisa! =)

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Lisa - that video was awesome - have never seen anyone colour like that before - with nibs and ink - too clever! And what gorgeous stamps!!! Roll on Monday! Of course it'll get to me first so be prepared - hahahahaha
xXx

Unknown said...

Love the video! I can't wait to buy some items from your shop :)

Grace said...

Oh Lisa.... what fabulous stamps and I loved watching the video! Great techniques!!! Oh dear... I might be in trouble!

Unknown said...

Great video. Those stamps are gorgeous.

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh my! i can already hear my credit card groaning....I've been watching these new stamps but this video has me sold!

Unknown said...

these stamps are so beautiful. I love the way she colors them! Ive never seen anything like it!
kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com
youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com

Becky said...

These stamps are beautiful Lisa, and love the tutorial, I think I need that paper :).

Sandie said...

OMGosh!! Those stamps are deeeevine.

shelly said...

oooh i cannot wait to order..fingers crossed you have the boy on the mushroom thats the ONE i definetly MUST have! ;)

Julia Aston said...

Just watched the video Lisa! I LOVE that stamp and that coloring method!! Yummy yum!!

Alice said...

wow! these are amazing!

Anonymous said...

fabulous Lisa! thinking this would work with a bunch of my old Magenta stamps too! TFS!
Pam Going Postal

Marianne said...

Great video. Thanks a lot! Hugs,
Marianne

Marianne B in AZ said...

I think those stamps are adorable! I can tell your store is going to be so wonderful! I can't wait to see everything on Monday!

MILA25 said...

Best punches. It is a pity that there are not yet in the Polish stores.
Hugs from Poland Mila :)

Miesje said...

I just watched the video and, oh my goodness, loving those stamps and the paper! I know I will need some of those.

Ren-Yi said...

oh - a totally different style than i am accustomed to. but this is quite charming and lovely. the video is awesome...so much learning material.