May 25, 2013

Floral Thanks

Hi all, Lin here today with a simple thank you card.  I used some colored inks to show off this lovely airy flower from our Flower Garden set, trimmed out my stamped panel with a bit of fussy-cutting, then framed it with some coordinating solid papers.  I thought the lovely font on the sentiment from Many Thanks complimented the flowers nicely.


Here are the stamp sets I used today:

Flower Garden


Many Thanks

Thanks for visiting us today - hope your long weekend here in the States is a great one!  Take some time to remember the brave men and women who have sacrificed for our freedoms.

15 comments:

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

wow...thats a vry pretty card...loved both d stamp sets.

Barb said...

What a beautiful way to use that stamp set, Lin! I love how you cut the flowers along the edge! Gorgeous design!

Dawn T said...

what a beautiful card Lin. Love the flower colours and how they come off the edge of the focal panel

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card, Lin!!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE how you trimmed the front panel, Lin and the pretty colors of this CAS card! STRIKING!

Jackie said...

Beautiful! I love those stamp sets, too.

Kailash said...

A striking and gorgeous card Lin, wonderful design with those delicate flowers!!!

Yvette said...

Beautiful card! These are both great sets.

walchowDesign said...

Gorgeous card, Lin! Love the light colours of the flowers and how you cut along the edge!

Maureen Morton said...

I really like those soft colors on that very textured paper, Lin! So interesting how you trimmed it up, too. Great job!

One Scrappy Gal said...

Love the way you used the stamps. I'm going to have to scrap lift that idea!

Jean Bullock said...

Great stamping and layering. I love your color choices. Great idea to cut the flowers out at the edges of the panel.

Jean Bullock said...

I forgot to add that I love the little jewels.

joy said...

Love this pretty card and the stamps you have used, Lin! Your fussy cutting is superb and the colors so very soft and delicate!

Tanja said...

Gorgeous card Lin ! I love the way you cut around the edges of the flower/dandelion images.