May 13, 2013

The TCM Family Grows Even More!


We are so happy you came by to see who our
NEXT NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBER 
is so let's get right to her!



Hi, my name is Amy and my blog is called Scrapping Mommy
I live in a little town in northern Utah with my loving husband of 14 years and our three adorable kiddos. I have been paper crafting for about 10 years, but I have been crafting in one way or another my whole life.....thanks to my grandmother who I spent much of my childhood with. She was a very talented crafter who taught me many things about style and details......something that I hope to be able to pass on to my own children.  My style is generally clean and well balanced, but I like to go wherever inspiration leads me. Because I am a mom to little ones, you can often find me up crafting into the wee hours of the morning. I also have a passion for photography, gardening, reading, cooking and baking, and you can usually find me hiking and fishing up in the beautiful Utah mountains during the summer months.


We are so happy to have Amy aboard with our team
bringing her own brand of creativity to TCM.
Please take a moment to wish her well!

We'll see you back here at MIDNIGHT EST TONIGHT
with one more new designer!

It's SO exciting...isn't it??!!


6 comments:

Sue D said...

Welcome Amy!

Mary-Anne V said...

Welcome Amy...you're joining a great team.

Natasha G.P. said...

Clean and well balanced sounds good. I'm trying to go that direction lately.

Larissa Heskett said...

CONGRATS AMY!! Looking forward to being inspired by you creations!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! ;)

Unknown said...

SO pleased for you Amy! The Craft's Meow couldn't have chosen better! I know you will inspire us constantly.
Have fun my friend! xxx

Lin said...

Welcome, Amy, I hope you'll enjoy your time with us!