May 14, 2013

Our Final Creative Addition to the TCM Family


It's a new week and Day #3 of our
BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS!

We have aNOTHer great designer joining our
team and we want you to meet her right NOW!



"My family and I live in a small suburb of Kansas City, just over an hour and a half north of where I grew up.  I am a former, kindergarten teacher turned adoring wife to BJ and stay-at-home, homeschool mom to a smart, spunky, nine-year-old Ezekiel and a vocal, tenacious, four-year-old Adina.  When I’m not taking care of or playing with my family, you can find me cooking, baking, gardening, camping, sewing, taking pictures, and of course, paper crafting.  My love for the latter started, over eleven years ago, at a Stampin’ Up workshop; but I have been creating with any and every form of crafting media, that I could get my hands on, since I was old enough to hold a crayon.  I’ve been honored to have had a number of published works of art, as well as to get to design for some of my most favorite manufacturers, and cannot even begin to explain how excited I am to have the opportunity to design with The Craft’s Meow team.  
I hope that I can inspire you all to get creating."


 We are thrilled to have Jinny with us and hope you will
take a moment to leave a note to congratulate her.


So there you have it!

Angi Barrs
Amy Crockett
&
Jinny Newlin

join our terrific team here at TCM!

It's going to be a very CREATIVE Summer!