May 12, 2013

The Craft's Meow Family Grows!


Welcome to The Craft's Meow!

Julie Ranae here with you on a special day!

It's Mother's Day here in the U.S.
and we are so happy to celebrate with all the moms out there!

It's also a special day because we have some
PRETTY BIG NEWS

In fact...we have some
PRETTY BIG NEWS
over the next three days!

We are super excited to share
Three New Designers
who will be joining our amazing design team here at TCM!



First up, we are very happy to welcome ...


Angi Barrs

My name is Angi Barrs and I am thrilled to be a designer here at The Crafts Meow. I live in “Terrific Texas” with my teenage daughter. I’m frequently in San Diego as well visiting my college girl too. I’m a full-time junior high school English teacher and my background includes journalism, photography, and graphic design. Also, I have proudly served my country in the U.S. Marine Corps.
Not only do I make cards, but I frequently make altered projects , home décor, and party favors as well. I’ve gotten to design for some fabulous manufacturers, and have had my work published in several crafty magazines. You can find my designs at the Cokie Pop Paper Boutique.
I am so looking forward to working with this fabulous and inspiring team!


We know you will love the fun & fresh creations Angi will
share here at TCM and we hope you'll leave a little note
to encourage her on this new journey!


You'll have to wait until midnight EST tomorrow
to find out who our next designer is...but it will be
totally worth the wait!
Enjoy your day!
 

16 comments:

kateri said...

Welcome Angi! I look forward to seeing your work. Congratulations on this amazing team.

~amy~ said...

yahooooooo Angi!

Sue D said...

Welcome Angi!

Janis said...

Love Angi's projects. What a great addition to your team!! Congrats to Angi!!!

Jean Bullock said...

Congratulations and Welcome, Angi.

Mary-Anne V said...

Welcome Angi...can not wait to see what you come up with.

donna mikasa said...

Congrats, Angi! TCM is lucky to have you on board!

Connie Mercer said...

Congrats Angi!! Whoop!!!

Lesley said...

Hooray Angi!!!

Gayatri said...

Warm welcome Angi! Looking forward to working with you:)

Annette Allen said...

woohoo congrats to Angi.. so excited for you..

Larissa Heskett said...

CONGRATS ANGIE!! Looking forward to your inspiration!! Have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

Lin said...

Welcome, Angi! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Angi! We love you!!

Rachel said...

woot woot!!!! angi is a great addition to your team!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Janice said...

Love Angi - Congrats girlfriend!