November 6, 2013

Blessed

Hello, Jennie here today with a card to share that I made using Speaking of Fall:

 The sentiment and leaves were stamped using Memento Luxe Rich Cocoa ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used a herringbone embossing folder and embossed a panel of Core'dinations Tim Holtz Kraft-Core cardstock. Just love the texture it gives as it is embossed.

Here is The Craft's Meow stamp set I used on my card. 
Don't forget the E X C I T I N G   N E W S ! ! !
We've just started a  S A L E  on all Autumn/Fall Stamp Sets!
Click >HERE< to see them all. 
The sale ends at midnight Pacific on November 6th.
To receive a 20% discount, enter Fall20 at checkout after you've logged into PayPal.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 
 

3 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful card. I like the kraft color in fall cards and the sentiment on your tag is beautiful. I like how you did the ribbons rough and fall like. The distressed embossed background is great. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a NEAT and HAPPY Fall Card!! I LOVE the design and the FUN colors and patterns you used!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

Leeann Pearce said...

Hi Jennie..... oh i have not forgotten about the doodling pens. i still plan to do this as i have a few samples now and a bit more time. There is one thing i can share with you now is when i got to office shops i take a sample of white, kraft and black cardstock. I then write with all the pens and work out which ones are the best for the job. when i run out i take the empty ones with me back to the shop so i get the same one again. Hope that helps a wee bit.... and i'll be back soon...thanks for popping by!