November 30, 2013

Peace Angel

Hello everyone!!  This is Amy here to share a pretty little angel card with you today using the Little Angels stamp set.

I adore using angels in my home decor during the holidays and I also like to use them on cards that I send to loved ones.

To create my card, I stamped my angel on a die cut circle and then colored in the skin and hair with Copics.  The dress is stamped on patterned paper and then cut out and pieced onto the card.  For the wings, I added some Stickles glitter glue for a little sparkle.

To finish off my card, I added a ribbon and some stitching with my sewing machine as well as a little bit of pen stitching around the circle. 

Here is a look at the Little Angels stamp set.....
http://www.thecraftsmeow.com/products/little-angels

Be sure to join us tomorrow as we kick off the month with a blog hop!!  Can't wait to see you then.

Hugs,
Amy


1 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the paper piecing of your card and glittery wings. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com