November 24, 2013

Blog Hop Winner!

Hello, friends! I'm popping in today to announce the winner of a $50 Gift Certificate to spend in The Craft's Meow store from all comments left on all of the blogs in our recent hop with Perfect Paper Crafting! And the winner is...

JOY!!!

Congratulations, Joy!!! Please email me at thecraftsmeow@gmail.com so that I can give you your gift code to spend in the store.

To find out who won the $50 Gift Certificate to spend in the Perfect Paper Crafting store, please visit their blog.

Thank you to all who hopped and left such nice comments for all of us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to Joy!

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations Joy! Enjoy your shopping :D

joy said...

Hi, Lisa! I am so happy to have won!! Looks like Christmas is coming early for me - Yay!! Thanks so much.