November 28, 2013

Whispers from your soul


Clare here today with a card using Dream Catcher and Folk Art Blooms stamp sets. I love stamping on patterned paper, here I used Love Notes from Crate Paper, I just love the colors! The dream catcher I colored using Distress Markers and I added some glam rocks using the iRock tool from Imaginisce.


The sentiment is also from the Dream Catcher stamp set and I just inked the edges with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The flowers I stamped using Memento Luxe Love Letter ink and I did some repeat stamping without inking up again.


That's all from me for now! Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the USA! I hope you're having a great day. : )





2 comments:

Lagene said...

WOW, his is BEAUTIFUL!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great coloring and I like how the print shows through. Thanks for the reminder of the repeat stamping...I thought it was 2 colors...so easy to forget this simple technique. Beautiful card.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com