November 16, 2013

Embossed Distress Glitter Ornaments!! =)


Hello!!
Larissa here to share a Video Tutorial with you!!
I hope you are ready for a FUN Weekend!!??
I want to share a New Technique with you!! I just LOVE the look in real life!! It's hard to see the Beauty of it in a Picture, but you'll see in the video just how AMAZING it looks!! I made this card for the October Release Week and I wanted to come back and share a Video on how to recreate it!! So let's get started!!
Here is the card I made using the Holiday Poinsettia Set and the Sentiment is from the Inside Christmas Set!!

 
Holiday Poinsettia

Inside Christmas

Here is the Video!!

So I hope this will make for some AMAZING Holiday Ornaments to give to Friends and Family!!
I LOVE creating things that can by used as Gifts and placing them on my cards!! Makes the card kinda Interactive and I LOVE to see the look on their faces when they realize its more than just a card!!
If you give this Technique a try I'd LOVE to see your creation so I hope you'll share a link in the Comments Below so I can stop by and say Hello!!
Here is another card I made using the Speaking of Fall Stamp Set!! I wanted to show that this technique will work with almost any size stamp and that you can even layer it for a really neat look!!

 
Speaking of Fall
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)
 
Larissa

5 comments:

cjgusloff57 said...

Beautiful cards! I was interested in the technique you used, but was unable to hear you very well. I did have my sound up 100 per cent too.


Stacey Schafer said...

gorgeous technique, Larissa! loved seeing you in action...i must give this embossed glitter a try!

Ruth G said...

What a beautiful card! I love the look of the gold embossing and can't imagine how lovely it would look in person with the glitter! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great video on this pretty technique! Your ornament is fabulous!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness these cards are gorgeous, I especially like the poinsettia ornament! Beautiful stamps, may need to play with them sometime soon.