November 13, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Howdy, friends!  It's Jinny here to share a page I made using Angelica's Speaking of Fall stamp set.  As soon as I saw it, I knew that somehow, someway, it needed to be used on a layout.  Unfortunately, I ran out of time to make it happen during its release week, but I finally got around to getting it done and couldn't be any more pleased with the outcome.
I just had to give you a close-up of those delicious, little leaves.  I stamped the polka dots in the same color of ink as the leaves themselves, and although they didn't take as well to the texture of this particular patterned paper as they do to regular cardstock, I still love that the repetition of polka dots is apparent.
Stamped vellum, laid right over photographs, is one of my favorite things ever, and this bit of word art works perfectly for just such.
I also tied in a few of the sentiments from this set on a little, die-cut flag...
as well as in the title itself.
I'd love for you to stop by my blog to get all the nitty gritty details.  Thanks so much for looking, and may your Thanksgiving seasons be truly blessed!  Hugs!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Great page! I love stamping on my layouts!

Larissa Heskett said...

Wow!! This is AMAZING Jinny!! I love all the details and your color combo!! Such a Beautiful Family!! ;) thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

Pam said...

Such a gorgeous page Jinny!! Love your stamped dots and sweet leaves!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your layout is a beautiful collage. I like the stamping on vellum and the leaves with the gold bling. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com